Embracing Freedom

Embracing Freedom. Grace is my story. Hope is my anchor. Joy is my strength. Laughter is my song.

Wednesday 27 February 2013

The journey continues

Day 3 of our 24-7 prayer journey has been and gone, and people continue to pray, from there homes into the wee hours of the morning. Powerful!

 As I spent time in the prayer tent today, a number of things caught my eye, that I thought were worth sharing and may just help and encourage your own prayer time with Jesus, where ever you may be.

Praise ...


Prayers of His people



People gathered in prayer.
“Take this most seriously: A yes on earth is yes in heaven; a no on earth is no in heaven. What you say to one another is eternal. I mean this. When two of you get together on anything at all on earth and make a prayer of it, my Father in heaven goes into action. And when two or three of you are together because of me, you can be sure that I’ll be there.” Matthew 18:20



 Written in the prayer room journal, the lyrics to a song which you can listen to here.


And perhaps the most impacting prayer for me in the prayer room yet ... the prayer of a child in the prayer journal.
(To read more about the simplicity of childhood prayer and our call to be child like, have a read of yesterdays post.)


If you are interested in finding out more about 24/7 prayer - the movement, check out the official website.
For information on The Salvation Army's global call to 24-7 prayer check this out.

Tomorrow morning, we join in a global prayer meeting and pray for the vision of The Salvation Army - One Army, One Mission, One Message. You can find out more details about the worldwide prayer meeting from the Generals website.

It's a bit itsy bitsy today, but hopefully you'll be able to find something here that will aid your own personal prayer time with Jesus.

Much love, SamMe

No comments:

Post a Comment