Embracing Freedom

Embracing Freedom. Grace is my story. Hope is my anchor. Joy is my strength. Laughter is my song.

Tuesday 3 December 2013

A prayer

Breathe on me sweet breathe of God.
All consuming, all powerful.
Purify me in the fire.
Refresh me with streams of living water.
In my place of desperation
You hear my cry, and you respond
Holding me fast with your right hand.
In your presence is comfort, restoration, truth, promise.
And I am blessed.
Because in you is hope, life, peace and freedom.
Glorious Freedom.
Unconditional love.

This child finds her place in your arms.
Her purpose in your will.
And her identity in your word.
The Word which breathes life.
This child is known by name, marked by love, destined with purpose.
The one who calls me is faithful.
Oh so faithful.
So I surrender.
My life.
My ways.
My attitudes.
My ambitions.
Entirely.
Completely.
Transform me from the inside out,
For your glory.

Breathe on me sweet breath of God.
Ignite within me a fire.
A ferocious, passionate fire.
Stir me with an irresistible thirst for more of you.
Desperate desire.
Insatiable hunger.
Blow on the embers.
More of you Jesus,
This is my hearts cry.
More!
So please,
Breathe on me sweet breath of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment